August 8, 2018

Drugs Or Me



Her: "Stay with me. You're the one I need. You make the hardest things seem easy. Keep my heart somewhere drugs don't go, where the sunshine slows, always keep me close"

Me: "If only you could see the stranger next to me. You promise you promise that you're done but I can't tell you from the drugs."

Her: "Just let go. We'll dig a great big hole. Down an endless hole. We'll both go. You're so blind!
You can't save me this time. Hope comes from inside and I feel so low tonight."

Me: "If only you could see the stranger next to me. You promise you promise that you're done. But I can't tell you from the drugs. I wish that you could see this face in front of me. You're sorry you swear it you're done but I can't tell you from the drugs."

Her: "(take me) I need your help (so far away) To pull me up take the wheel (take me) Out from me
(so far) Out from me."

Her: "Take me"
Me: "If only you could see..."
Her: "I need your help"
Her: "So far away"
Me: "The stranger next to me..."
Her: "To pull me up take the pain"
Her: "Take me"
Me: "You promise you promise that you're done... "
Her: "Out from me"
Her: "So far"
Me: "But I can't tell you from the drugs"
Her: "Out from me"

Her: "Take me"
Me: "I wish that you could see... "
Her: "I need your help"
Her: "So far away"
Me: "This face in front of me"
Her: "To pull me up take the wheel"
Her: "Take me"
Me: "You're sorry you swear it you're done"
Her: "Out from me"
Her: "So far away"
Me: "But I can't tell you from the drugs"
Her: "Out from me"

Me: "Keep my heart somewhere drugs don't go. Where the sunshine slows. Always keep me close."

I love you Bean.